*last updated 6-5-2020*
Compass Women’s Center is seeking applications for a part time Executive Assistant. This position is responsible for providing personalized and timely support to the Executive Director. The incumbent will be engaged in a variety of duties including but not limited to: administrative tasks, volunteer development, bookkeeping and office communications.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Be someone who values all people and the Christian faith.
- Embody the organization’s core values: Refuge, Respect, Relationships and Resources
- Be able to work a part time schedule consisting of 22 hours per week
- Be proficient in the MS Office and Google Suite
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role
Please review the position description and complete the application. To apply, send your resume and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 283 Don Knotts Blvd, Morgantown WV 26505. There are links to the Executive Assistant Job Description and Job Application below. The files are PDFs which maybe filled out digitally or by printed completed by hand-writing. Also, you may visit Compass to pick up a paper application and position description. Please call to arrange a pick up time.
For any questions, please email email@example.com, call 304-212-2393 or visit the office.