Compass Women’s Center is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization that inspires & equips moms to be brave and choose life for their unborn children. The focus of our organization is on providing education and support to women who might be pregnant or parenting young children. The impact of our organization is changing and saving lives by serving, equipping, and encouraging moms to be the best they can be!
ABOUT THE PERKS:
FLEXIBILITY: Our office hours are Monday through Thursdays, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. We are family-friendly and flexible (as we can be!) with scheduling.
DRESS: Wear mostly anything you like to the office – we like the idea of “Smart Casual.”
ATMOSPHERE: We have a fabulous office atmosphere that feels like home. Our center is basically located on the Rail Trail. We are very close to the lively Waterfront/Wharf community, so there is good food close by!
MOTIVATING CAUSE: The stories of lives being changed will be constant motivation for you to keep moving the mission forward!
GROWTH: Compass is a new-ish organization that has so much potential. Our team members are given support but also LOTS of room for growth, idea development, and training. Compass is all about its people, staff, and clients!
Client Care Coordinator
Compass Women’s Center is seeking applications for Client Care Coordinator.
As Client Care Coordinator, you’ll lead with hope, information, and encouragement. You’ll offer support and education to the clients and community of Compass Women’s Center to equip families to choose life and hope for their children, born and unborn. You serve clients making pregnancy decisions and those parenting young children so they may flourish as individuals and parents. You will humbly implement encouraging and educational services for clients and the community focused on pregnancy and parenting.
We hope all of our team members have passion for this organization and its mission. The candidate must embody the organization’s core values: Love, Respect, Service, and Humility.
Compass is a pro-life organization and, respectfully, does not provide or refer for pregnancy termination services.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Be someone who values all people, born and unborn, and the Christian faith.
- Embody the organization’s core values: Love, Respect, Service, and Humility.
- Be proficient in the MS Office and Google Suite.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Client Care and Programs: Provide education & support for each client in an atmosphere of warmth and compassion through listening and other helping skills. o Provide accurate information on abortion, parenting, adoption, and foster care o Facilitate helpful and respectful conversations with clients o Offer support, material resources, and referrals appropriate to a client’s situation
- Maintain a knowledge base of local resources for pregnancy and parenting o Appropriately follow up with clients o Maintain client records accurately and confidentially o Implement or assist in basic marketing or events to connect with clients o With the direction of the Executive Director, research, develop, and implement new programs and services. Compass is a growing organization, so change and new developments are part of the experience as an employee.
- Volunteer Coordination: lead volunteer coordination, training, retention, and enrichment of client care focused volunteers under the direction of the Executive Director.
- Church outreach: be a connector between Compass and local churches and faith-based organizations.
- Seeking, developing, and nourishing relationships and partnerships in order to better serve clients and achieve the mission of Compass
- Assist with office operations such as basic operational tasks and answering phones as needed
- Comply with Compass Women’s Center’s requirements for continuing education in this role and seek out relevant statistics and information relating to pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption
- All other duties as assigned.
Please carefully review the Client Care Coordinator position description and complete the application.
To apply, send your resume AND completed application to email@example.com OR mail/drop off to 283 Don Knotts Blvd, Morgantown WV 26505.
Below are links to the Client Care Coordinator Description and Job Application. The files are PDFs that may be filled out digitally OR printed completed by hand-writing. Also, you may visit Compass to pick up a paper application and position description. Please call to arrange a pick-up time.
CLICK HERE for the 2021 Client Care Coordinator Job Description
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 304-212-2131, or visit the office.
- Compass reports preceived false statements to the appropriate authorities.
- Compass requires employment verification documents of all employees according to the IRS Form 1-9. https://www.uscis.gov/i-9