Donors are Our Partners
Compass exists because of the generous support of people like you, thank you!
- All services, support, and materials are provided at NO COST to the client ever. This is possible because of your generosity
- Gifts of all amounts are helpful and appreciated
- Monthly giving helps Compass plan ahead and maximize your gift. We also welcome one-time donation gifts- of course!
- Compass is a 501(c)(3) organization. EIN: 46-4984145
- Compass is a locally founded and staffed non-profit located in Morgantown, West Virginia
- We hope everyone who comes in contact with Compass may know and feel God’s love and grace
Your partnership is vital to our success!
Ways to Give
Click here or the button below to donate online! Online donations are much appreciated and is a great way to set up a one time or recurring donation.
We accept check, credit card, and Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). You can also set up a monthly gift. If you send a check or letter, please make checks payable to “Compass Women’s Center.” Mail to 283 Don Knotts Blvd, Morgantown, WV 26501 or email to email@example.com
Pro-tip, set up auto-giving using Bill Pay with your bank. This is one of the best ways to give! Simply fill out this donate card and send your gift into the Compass office.
By Phone or In Person
To make a contribution by phone, call 304-212-2131 and ask for Nancy.
Come by for a visit! and bring your donation. If you have time, we’d love to show you the center and have a cup of coffee/tea together!
Compass is located at 283 Don Knotts Blvd, Morgantown, WV 26501
We know all of our financial supporters are committed to the women and families who need our services. You can nourish and change the lives of generations by considering Compass Women’s Center in your estate plans, gifts of stocks and bonds, and retirement assets (IRA, 401(k), 403(b), pension or other tax-deferred plan).
Contact Nancy Strader at 304-212-2131 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Compass Wish List
Help Compass empower, encourage, and equip local parents by donating gently used or new baby items to Compass. Your contribution mean SO much to a local family. Items are distributed through our Nourish program and for special needs.
We accept most gently used baby items but these are the things that are most needed:
- Diapers, all sizes
- Baby Wipes
- Bottles (wide is preferred)
- New Baby Clothes, sizes 0-24 months
- basics are best! Onesies and stretch pants
- Diaper Creams
- Baby monitors that do NOT require WIFI
- High Chairs, Bouncers
- Pack ’N Play and Bassinets
Also, many individuals choose to host their own baby showers for Compass to collect items for donation. What a fun excuse to play shower games while donating strollers, baby clothes, pack ‘n plays, changing tables, diapers, bibs, wipes, bathtubs, booties, blankets, onesies, and the list goes on and on.